Is time of the essence? Let me show you how to gain more time!
You need MORE time and WE can make it happen! YOU need a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT!
Hiring a Virtual Assistant is a SIMPLE solution. A Virtual Assistant is an online independent contractor that can be quite valuable to any Company / Individual if utilised correctly.
Having a Virtual Assistant would definitely take the load off and will help you scale up your business.
WHY do you need more time?
You need to spend more time with your FAMILY or get that important task done. It takes time to find the right person. It needs to be someone who’s qualified and matches your personality.
What key services can I undertake for you?
- Personal Assistant
- Typing of Letters / Emails / Reports and General Correspondence
- Email Management / Filtering
- Data Mining / Online Research
- Booking Appointments
- Obtaining Quotations / Doing Comparative Tables
- Following up with Clients / Customers
- Calendar / Appointment Management
- File Management (Organizing files using Dropbox etc.)
- Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio)
- Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
- Liaison between you and other team members
- Answering support tickets (with the use of Zendesk)
- Customer Services
- Social Media
- Set-up Social Media Accounts such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
- Manage and update Social Media Accounts
- Manage your Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
- Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
- Filter and reply to comments on your blog
- Basic bookkeeping
- Follow up on outstanding invoices
- Telephonic assistance with calling for outstanding monies
- Online Research
- Database Building
- Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
- Chasing Business
- Database Entries
- Creating / Updating and Maintaining of Databases
- Data presentations
- Preparing Slideshows (PowerPoint Presentations)
- Travel Research
- Hotel Booking
- Flight Booking
VA’s Are Cheaper Because:
- You’re not providing office space or equipment as VA’s have their own premises, quite often working from home.
- You don’t pay taxes or benefits since they’re independent contractors.
- Very little training for basic tasks is required.
- VAs may partner with other VAs with more expertise for specialized tasks.
- You pay only for hours worked making it easier to monitor the value of your investment.
- VA’s are available per hour, per week, per month or longer, alternatively for the duration of a project
It takes time to find the right person. It needs to be someone who’s qualified and matches your personality.
VA Connect has a team of VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS just waiting to be of service to you, to lighten your load! To FREE up some of YOUR time!