As a business owner you want to make sure you are giving your clients the best service around … all the time! But it is human nature to let things fall through the cracks as we juggle a myriad of things, most times not purposefully, but it happens.
So how do you keep your clients happy, get the work done and keep track of what is going on overall in your business (and ultimately in your clients business)?
Project Management Tools
Using apps and software programs that can help you keep everything in one place and that can allow you, at a quick glance, to see what has been done, what is on hold and what still needs to be done as well as the timeline and so on is imperative in this day and age. Having effective project management tools in your business is the best thing you can for yourself and your clients.
Now, there are so many available out there, which one should you choose? That all depends on the type of business you have. Is your niche marketing, are you a graphic designer, website developer, customer service or a blogger? The type of business you have will determine which tool will best serve you and provide you with the outcome that desire.
In this article I am going to discuss two lesser used tools which specialize in the marketing space and the customer service space. CoSchedule and FreshDesk – Both are great project management tools for the marketing and customer service sector (and can be applied to many other sectors too).
Which one is the most beneficial for your business? Let’s find out …
CoSchedule is great for the marketing industry as it has a Marketing Suite built in with features such as:
- Marketing Calendar – A global visual real-time calendar that allows you to see (wherever you may be in the world) how the content will look with graphics and text. This can be shared with the entire team. The calendar is customizable and can be changed as the business need changes.
- Content Organizer – Imagine a triage for your content schedule and strategy. Prioritize things and shift as needed, all in real-time and allowing your global team to access it all.
- Work Organizer –This one is all about your team. Help them reach their full potential, set deadlines, allow them to see progress and so on. This will alleviate bottlenecks and possible missing of important deadlines.
- Social Organizer – Make templates so that they can be filled in and re-used, eliminate the busy work. Keep the workflow and work communication transparent and you can automatically set tasks and social plans and content that need to recur. “Set and Forget” is their motto.
- Asset Organizer – Categorize the work at hand. Quickly locate and access and use the folders you need to get the work done, on time every time.
Overall this feature is perfect for business and enterprise. It allows strategies to be put in place, it allows for flexibility, it gives global real-time views so that a team can have access no matter where they may be in the world. Transparency and customization is also evident in this feature of CoSchedule.
If you are an individual or a startup, do not fret, you too can benefit from the Editorial Calendar feature of CoSchedule. These include:
- Blog Editorial Calendar
- WordPress Integration
- Social Media Publishing
- Re-queue Social Automation
- Task Management
You can organize everything in one place and schedule out content and articles without the headaches. The automation and integration features of the key benefits with this feature.
Is providing stellar customer service more your buzz? Then FreshDesk may take preference between these two project management tools. Let us find out more.
“Trusted by 150,000+ businesses”
That statement says a lot, there are many reasons as to why this statistic is the truth and here are some of them.
- Convert emails to tickets – This feature allows you to take emails from customers and automatically turn them into tickets and respond that much faster. Never miss another email.
- Intuitive Reporting – This feature is great because you track team performance and customer satisfaction.
- Social Helpdesk – This is a brilliant feature as it allows you to take Tweets and Facebook messages and automatically convert them into tickets. You can now respond to customers anywhere, anytime.
- Smart Automations – Automate the ticket assignment process
- Seamless Integrations – Have everything your support team needs in one place with ease of access.
- Knowledge base – Set up a Knowledge Base. This allows customers to possibly find the answers they are looking for, and therefore they would not have to wait on a response from the support team. For example, adding screenshots or links to changing passwords, or changing profile details and so on.
Overall, Freshdesk would be great for anyone who wants to create a seamless, effective communication channel with their customers and provide high-end customer service around every corner.
Is this you?
These two project management tools are by no means the only ones available, however they seem really great and capable of handling the tasks at hand.
As you can tell they both have different functions in the workplace, but that is not to say you would not benefit from both. Essentially, if you have a product or service that you offer, you need to have systems and processes in place (CoSchedule) and a customer service platform (FreshDesk).
For a comparison as far as usability and price points go, you can click here and get up to date information to help you decide on the way forward.
Happy Project Managing!