16 Reasons why you can relax this December
A Virtual Assistant can be your best resource to get tasks underway this holiday season.
By partnering with a Virtual Assistant you give yourself the gift of:
- Saving time,
- Saving money while making money, and
- Getting things done.
Here are our top 16 suggestions why you can outsource to a Virtual Assistant (VA) this holiday season:
- Handwritten cards are all the rage! Let your VA add that personal touch by writing your holiday cards and posting it
- Optimize your website / blog content for holiday related keywords
- Submit articles and press releases
- Plan your office party with expert assistance
- Design a catchy holiday newsletter
- Holiday travel planning
- Buy gifts for family and friends
- Management of your charitable donations and engagements
- Provide email support and keep your inbox from being too crazy upon your return
- Handle urgencies as they arise
- Keep your social media activity going
- Answer any client care questions that may come up
- If you’re a small business owner, we can cover for you so that you can get that much needed break
- Manage year-end inventory : many companies outsource to third parties at this time to help them out with the records
- Do product and pricing research
- Manage customer service / feedback and claims
To beat the rush you’ll want to hire your Virtual Assistant today!