Can We Help You with That?
Many entrepreneurs experience anxiety over delegating tasks. Yes, you’re buried in work and know that you need help, but you can’t possibly see yourself handing over your precious work to anybody else.
Is this you?
Understand that delegation benefits your entire company. By delegating, your processes move faster, you have more time to focus on income-producing tasks and you are better positioned for growth.
Yet, delegation remains as one of the most underutilised management capabilities. Countless studies have found that most people say they are too busy to delegate. They simply don’t have the time to train somebody else to do it and they find it more efficient to just do it themselves.
If you’re having trouble delegating tasks or relinquishing control, can we help you with that?
How VA Connect Can Help You!
VA Connect simplifies your life by helping you delegate without the anxiety attached to it. We upskill and allocate a suitable person according to your needs.
With a virtual assistant, you grow your business without growing your staff. We handle all the nitty-gritty while you focus on income-producing activities.
Here are nine reasons to hire a virtual assistant:
- It takes a long time to find the right person.
- Employee costs are on the rise. With a VA, you pay only for what you need.
- Hiring permanent staff means setting them up with an office and equipment too.
- You need to keep the permanent staff you have busy.
- Availability isn’t the same as competency.
- Permanent employees don’t really work eight hours per day.
- The recruitment process is a hassle.
- Your staff budget is suffocating your margin for growth.
- You hate admin work.
Here’s a personal experience from one of our clients who said yes to hiring their first virtual assistant:
When they came to us, Maxiware needed help with the workload in their business. They chose VA Connect and were allocated a VA with the right skills for their needs. We asked the Managing Director what he thought of VA Connect, here’s what he had to say;
- What do you love about VA Connect? / What would be the one thing you mention to a friend about VA Connect?
I love that VA Connect handles the billing of the relationship as well as provides a pretty cool solution for handling the phone calls side of things. That simplifies things greatly. It’s an easy way to get tasks off your own plate.
- What do you think about your Virtual Assistant?
Annie is great at hounding people. She’s super friendly while doing it but also super persistent. And she’s so friendly with me, as well. I love working with her.
- What has your experience been with the onboarding process of your Virtual Assistant?
Onboarding has been easy.
What are some of the tasks you can delegate?
- Filtering Emails / Handling Spam
- Database Building / Updating Contacts or CRM
- Answering Customer Service Emails /Support Tickets / Chat Support
- Sending of Greetings Cards / Birthday Messages / Event Invitations etc.
- Calendar Management
- Email marketing
- Appointment Scheduling
- Travel Arrangement and Planning
- Reminder Services
- Audio / Video Editor
- Content Writer
- SEO / Web Marketer
- Graphic / Web Designer / Web Developer
- Dropbox / Google Drive Organization
- Creating / Managing Spreadsheets
- Preparing PowerPoint / Keynote Presentations
- PDF Conversion, Splitting and Merging
- Transcription of Video and Audio Files
- Simple eBook Layout / Formatting
- Preparing Online Meeting Minutes
- Report Creation
- Forms Creation
- Document Template Creation
- Online Research
- Data Mining & Development / Lead Generation
- Blog Publishing Management
- Moderating Blog or Social Media Comments
- Adding Tags & Images to Blog Posts
- Receptionist Duties
- Voicemail Checking
- Invoicing Clients
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Personal Errands (Purchasing Online Gifts, Reminders, Planning Family Holidays etc.)
- Project Management Between You and Team members
- Training Employees or Delegates
- Preparation of Training Materials
- Onboarding of New Virtual Staff
- Deadline / Deliverables Tracking
- Social Media Management Tasks
- Creating Social Media Fan Pages / Groups
If time is your most precious commodity and you can’t afford to waste it, give us a call!