HOW CAN I BE OF SERVICE TO YOU?
Since my blog written earlier this month, I have been thinking long and hard about the various services I can provide to my Client’s as a Virtual Assistant.
In other words, WHAT is a Virtual Assistant, WHAT are the benefits of having a Virtual Assistant and HOW can I be of service to YOU?
Let’s kick off with WHAT a Virtual Assistant is?
Most Virtual Assistants are contract or freelance workers who do their jobs from home and focus on administrative tasks that are similar to those of an executive assistant, personal assistant or secretary.
A Virtual Assistants “job” is to assist a business / individual with various tasks, whilst offering an impeccable service to their Clients.
As a business owner, one cannot always afford to take on a full-time / permanent employee. An effective way of getting “help” when you need it is to acquire the services of a Virtual Assistant.
WHAT are the BENEFITS of having a Virtual Assistant
- With a Virtual Assistant you will only pay for time / hour’s worked on YOUR project and work can be done outside of normal business hours.
- A Virtual Assistants hours / time spent at work is flexible. They work around your schedule. They are your “on-call” go to person.
- Virtual Assistants can get the job done while you are taking care of other important matters.
- They fill a temporary need for a business, YOUR business, for those special projects that may require additional staff or time to be worked.
- Virtual Assistants provide their own space, supplies and office equipment.
- Virtual Assistants strive to provide quality service, since their reputation and success depends on how they please their Client base. At times, these assistants may perform at a higher level than your own full-time / permanent employees do.
- As a business you will not need to spend additional money on upskilling your employee, as a Virtual Assistant comes to you with ALL the necessary skills to get the job done!
Some of the key tasks that can be undertaken by a Virtual Assistant:
- Typing of Letters / Emails / Reports and General Correspondence
- Email Management / Filtering
- Creating / Updating and Maintaining of Databases
- Data Mining / Online Research
- Booking Appointments
- Obtaining Quotations / Doing Comparative Tables
- Following up with Clients / Customers
- Calendar Management
- File Management (Organizing files using Dropbox etc)
- Database Building (eg. updating email or contact lists)
- Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
- Hotel and Flight Booking
- Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
- Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
- Preparing Slideshows (Powerpoint Presentations)
- Liaison between you and other team members
- Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Manage and update Social Media Accounts
- Manage your Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
- Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
- Filter and reply to comments on your blog
- Answering support tickets (with the use of Zendesk)
The above are to name but a few key tasks we can assist you with.
So I leave you with this one question, HOW can I be of service to YOU?
Contact us for more information!